WHEN: Sunday, October 30, 6 PM – 8 PM
WHERE: Ritchie (Gazebo) Park & First Presbyterian Church (169 W. College St., Waynesburg, PA 15370)
COST: Free Admission but donations to the Corner Cupboard Foodbank will be accepted
WHAT: The Pumpkin Walk is a community event organized by First Presbyterian Church. People of all ages can come and walk the paved quarter mile route through Gazebo Park to view hundreds of carved and painted pumpkins created by community members.
Join the Pumpkin Walk Facebook Event to learn more and get updates!
HOW TO BE INVOLVED:
- Plan to enjoy viewing the pumpkins on October 30th!
- Drop off carved or painted pumpkins to be put on display. Everyone of all ages is encouraged to participate, regardless of artistic skill. Sign up HERE to bring your pumpkins (sign up isn’t necessary but is helpful).
- Make an online or cash donation to the Corner Cupboard Foodbank at the event. Or bring one of their most needed items to donate (canned tuna, pasta, spaghetti sauce, boxed meals, macaroni & cheese, peanut butter, juice, oatmeal, pancake mix).
- Be a part of the Pumpkin Walk Event Team. People with a willingness to help and/or a variety of skills are needed to make this event a success. Email Becky Juliano if you are interested.
PUMPKIN DROP-OFF @ First Presbyterian Church Parking Lot:
- Friday, October 28, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Saturday, October 29, 9 AM –11 AM
- Sunday, October 30, 2 PM – 4 PM (preferred drop-off time)
For more information or questions regarding the event, contact Becky Juliano (email@example.com) or the First Presbyterian Church office (724-627-6006).